Under the Gunn was renamed Project Runway: Under the Gunn after its debut earlier this year, and there’s a good reason for that: it was supposed to be the 13th season of the Lifetime series, but Tim Gunn refused to do it without Heidi Klum. The contestants were all cast for the original series, and …
about reality blurred
I’m Andy Dehnart, a writer who obsessively and critically covers reality TV, focusing on how it’s made and what it means.
On reality blurred, which I created 20 years ago as a place to collect interesting links I found, I now review and recommend reality shows, documentaries, and nonfiction entertainment; analyze news and report from behind the scenes; and interview people who create and star in reality TV shows.
Learn more about me and reality blurred, and what guides my writing here.
- Survivor 41 and 42 plan to film this year / January 15, 2021
- Survivor’s Ozzy has really surprised fans with his OnlyFans / January 12, 2021
- Bling Empire, Netflix’s Crazy Rich Asians reality show, is not new, but really sparkles / January 13, 2021
- Discovery+: 55,000 episodes of reality TV, plus these 30+ shows you can’t see anywhere else / December 4, 2020
- Winter 2021 reality TV schedule and guide / December 1, 2020