Phil Keoghan says the competition will “celebrate America’s hard working people who keep this country running.”
about reality blurred
I’m Andy Dehnart, a writer who obsessively and critically covers reality TV, focusing on how it’s made and what it means.
On reality blurred, which I created 20 years ago as a place to collect interesting links I found, I now review and recommend reality shows, documentaries, and nonfiction entertainment; analyze news and report from behind the scenes; and interview people who create and star in reality TV shows.
Learn more about me and reality blurred, and what guides my writing here.
- Scientists watched 32 years of Shark Week. What they discovered is devastating. / July 27, 2021
- I found Love Island 3’s Hawaiian villa, which was also used by an MTV reality show / July 24, 2021
- Do Naked and Afraid participants get medication or sunscreen? / April 23, 2021
- Why is Paramount+ missing seasons of The Challenge, The Real World, and other reality TV? / May 5, 2021
- The Mole season 2 sets fire to its players’ belongings, changing its tone / July 26, 2021