Tim Gunn may not yet be signed for Project Runway 4, but he is staying on Bravo. The network has given him his own series, which is titled Tim Gunn’s Guide to Style. Missing from the announcement is any word about whether or not he’ll return to the show that made him famous, especially with …
about reality blurred
I’m Andy Dehnart, a writer who obsessively and critically covers reality TV, focusing on how it’s made and what it means.
I created reality blurred 20 years ago as a place to collect interesting links I found. Today, I review and recommend reality shows, documentaries, and nonfiction entertainment; analyze news and report from behind the scenes; and interview people who create and star in reality TV shows. You'll also find other people's insightful takes on reality TV in these pages, too.
I believe pop culture can both entertain and affect us, and so reality blurred's goal is to amplify the best and hold the worst accountable. In other words, I’m here to call it out when it sucks and celebrate it when it’s amazing. Let’s talk about it together!
- Baking Impossible: Netflix’s deliciously nerdy competition has what similar shows lack / October 5, 2021
- Survivor’s Ozzy has really surprised fans with his OnlyFans / January 12, 2021
- Survivor behind the scenes: 13 facts and secrets / April 21, 2020
- Fall 2021 reality TV schedule and guide / September 1, 2021
- Alone season three ends by default after a medical intervention / February 10, 2017