Luke Parker, aka Luke P., who was on Hannah Brown’s season of The Bachelorette and who Mike Johnson called “a narcissistic, cantankerous misogynist,” now has to pay $120,000 to The Bachelor’s producers because he talked to the media.
about reality blurred
I’m Andy Dehnart, a writer who obsessively and critically covers reality TV, focusing on how it’s made and what it means.
On reality blurred, which I created 20 years ago as a place to collect interesting links I found, I now review and recommend reality shows, documentaries, and nonfiction entertainment; analyze news and report from behind the scenes; and interview people who create and star in reality TV shows.
Learn more about me and reality blurred, and what guides my writing here.
- Bar Rescue pirate bar Piratz Tavern closing; blames “staged” show / April 3, 2015
- Do Naked and Afraid participants get medication or sunscreen? / April 23, 2021
- Summer 2021 reality TV schedule and guide / June 1, 2021
- Chris Harrison is getting ~$50 million to leave The Bachelor (!) and not reveal its secrets (?!) / June 8, 2021
- This week’s reality TV premieres, from Holey Moley to Love After Lockup / June 14, 2021