ABC has announced the identity of the 11th star of The Bachelor, and he’s a 34-year-old Texan bar owner. Brad Womack is a “self-made entrepreneur” who “co-owns four lucrative bars with his two brothers” and is “looking to expand into other ventures and are in the early stages of developing a hotel,” according to an …
about reality blurred
I’m Andy Dehnart, a writer who obsessively and critically covers reality TV, focusing on how it’s made and what it means.
I created reality blurred 20 years ago as a place to collect interesting links I found. Today, I review and recommend reality shows, documentaries, and nonfiction entertainment; analyze news and report from behind the scenes; and interview people who create and star in reality TV shows. You'll also find other people's insightful takes on reality TV in these pages, too.
I believe pop culture can both entertain and affect us, and so reality blurred's goal is to amplify the best and hold the worst accountable. In other words, I’m here to call it out when it sucks and celebrate it when it’s amazing. Let’s talk about it together!
- Home Sweet Home, NBC’s version of Wife Swap, tries hard but stumbles / October 15, 2021
- Shark Tank’s worst product ever / October 16, 2020
- Fall 2021 reality TV schedule and guide / September 1, 2021
- Baking Impossible: Netflix’s deliciously nerdy competition has what similar shows lack / October 5, 2021
- Sandra Diaz-Twine is returning to Survivor! / October 6, 2021