FOX is bringing Gordon Ramsay’s original UK reality series to the US this fall. Kitchen Nightmares, which FOX previously announced would come to the US, will air in the competitive Thursday at 9 p.m. timeslot. It was initially scheduled to air in the spring. On the show, Ramsay helps “restaurant owners in crisis with lazy …
about reality blurred
I’m Andy Dehnart, a writer who obsessively and critically covers reality TV, focusing on how it’s made and what it means.
I created reality blurred 20 years ago as a place to collect interesting links I found. Today, I review and recommend reality shows, documentaries, and nonfiction entertainment; analyze news and report from behind the scenes; and interview people who create and star in reality TV shows. You'll also find other people's insightful takes on reality TV in these pages, too.
I believe pop culture can both entertain and affect us, and so reality blurred's goal is to amplify the best and hold the worst accountable. In other words, I’m here to call it out when it sucks and celebrate it when it’s amazing. Let’s talk about it together!
- Only one reality show made the list of the greatest TV series of the 21st century / October 25, 2021
- Killer Camp killed by The CW / October 19, 2021
- How to apply for Hoarders’ help / January 20, 2016
- Flora, Beth S., Veronica and Jisela in Playboy this month. / April 2, 2002
- Homestead Rescue’s Marty Raney on how the show is produced / July 22, 2016