Syfy’s Jim Henson’s Creature Shop Challenge is the next great professional talent competition series, despite the fact that it basically is identical to an aging Syfy show, Face Off.
about reality blurred
I’m Andy Dehnart, a writer who obsessively and critically covers reality TV, focusing on how it’s made and what it means.
On reality blurred, which I created 20 years ago as a place to collect interesting links I found, I now review and recommend reality shows, documentaries, and nonfiction entertainment; analyze news and report from behind the scenes; and interview people who create and star in reality TV shows.
Learn more about me and reality blurred, and what guides my writing here.
- Bling Empire, Netflix’s Crazy Rich Asians reality show, is not new, but really sparkles / January 13, 2021
- Survivor’s Ozzy has really surprised fans with his OnlyFans / January 12, 2021
- Winter 2021 reality TV schedule and guide / December 1, 2020
- Survivor 41 and 42 plan to film this year / January 15, 2021
- Hell’s Kitchen’s producer on what Gordon Ramsay does off-camera, casting, editing, and more / January 7, 2021