An interview with America’s Got Talent producer Adam Davis about how the audition process works, why he recruits acts online, and more.
about reality blurred
I’m Andy Dehnart, a writer who obsessively and critically covers reality TV, focusing on how it’s made and what it means.
On reality blurred, which I created 20 years ago as a place to collect interesting links I found, I now review and recommend reality shows, documentaries, and nonfiction entertainment; analyze news and report from behind the scenes; and interview people who create and star in reality TV shows.
Learn more about me and reality blurred, and what guides my writing here.
- Survivor 41 and 42 plan to film this year / January 15, 2021
- Survivor’s Ozzy has really surprised fans with his OnlyFans / January 12, 2021
- Bling Empire, Netflix’s Crazy Rich Asians reality show, is not new, but really sparkles / January 13, 2021
- How Life Below Zero: Port Protection is different from the shows that form its name / February 18, 2020
- Life Below Zero: Next Generation’s creation and casting; Life Below Zero season 14 details / August 31, 2020