reality blurred welcomes your comments, questions, corrections, news tips, and contributions.
E-mail [email protected] or use the form below to send comments, reality TV news, inquiries, media requests, feedback, questions, or anything else.
- reality blurred may publish what you send. If you have a tip, you should mention if you want to be on background (the information will be used without identifying you directly) or on the record (identifying you by name).
- Comments—positive, negative, or neutral—are always welcome. But please use a real e-mail address to make conversation possible.
- If you’re trying to directly contact a producer, television network, reality show cast member, or someone else associated with a particular reality TV show, you’re in the wrong place.
- Likewise, if you’re trying to pitch your amazing reality show idea, this isn’t the right place. Read this story instead, and good luck.
- Questions are welcome, but especially if you’re doing homework, you can most likely you can find everything you want to know by searching this site or Google.
- reality blurred editor Andy Dehnart is available for interviews—print, TV, radio, or otherwise. (And yes, to answer a question a producer once asked me, I have all my teeth.)