reality blurred welcomes and relies upon contributions from you. Here’s how you can help out.
tips and story ideas
Covering the world of reality television means staying connected to the latest shows; telling people’s stories; and also holding those in power accountable. I need your help to do those things.
If you have information and evidence to share, you can contact reality blurred via:
- E-mail. Send tips, story ideas, or links via this form.
- Phone. Text or leave a voicemail message: (773) 280-7126
- Signal, a free, open-source, encrypted messaging app (read about its security and limitations). Add and text reality blurred at (773) 280-7126
write for reality blurred
- The Confessional is reality blurred’s op-ed section, and contributions are welcome. You can learn more about the section, and then send your submission or idea.
- reality blurred welcomes pitches for stories.
- Press releases and pitches from publicists are welcome, and can be sent from the contact page.
join the conversation
- Comments are welcome on all stories.
- Feedback, positive or critical, is welcome. Send your thoughts.
- You can also interact with reality blurred on Facebook or Twitter: Follow @realityblurred
support this site
You’ll be supporting independent journalism and television criticism. Thank you!