Please join me in thanking Lisa Miller, Linda Stiles, Cortney Carter, Susan Olesko, Birgit Berkow, Paul Schaus, Bob Karp, and Jon Martin. They’re the most recent eight reality blurred readers to support the site.
Their support—and yours, if you can join them—helps support reality blurred and keep it free for everyone.
In the two months so far this year, I’ve published:
- an exclusive story about Amazing Race’s future;
- reviews of Citizen Rose, the new Queer Eye, and Tabatha Coffey’s new show;
- a second interview with TAR host Phil Keoghan, this time about the show’s twists and fans;
- exclusive news about the return of The Last Alaskans;
- a behind-the-scenes story reported on the set of a rebooted cable favorite;
- behind-the-scenes details about Shark Tank’s new set and the Puppy Bowl’s production;
- fascinating data about Survivor idol play;
- answers to your questions;
- weekly previews highlighting new shows, plus documentaries and specials;
- and more than 75 other stories—some of which were reported at the Television Critics Association winter press tour, to which TV critics like me pay their own way—ranging from important news to quick updates about some of your favorite shows.
If you can help support that work, here’s where you can do that.
To those of you who already do contribute—especially those who said yes at the beginning of this patronage experiment last summer—thank you so much. I’m very grateful!