about reality blurred
I’m Andy Dehnart, a writer who obsessively and critically covers reality TV, focusing on how it’s made and what it means.
On reality blurred, which I created 20 years ago as a place to collect interesting links I found, I now review and recommend reality shows, documentaries, and nonfiction entertainment; analyze news and report from behind the scenes; and interview people who create and star in reality TV shows.
Learn more about me and reality blurred, and what guides my writing here.
- World’s Most Amazing Vacation Rentals and Fresh, Fried, and Crispy offer great Netflix escapes / June 18, 2021
- The Mole begins by taking elements of Survivor to a new level / June 21, 2021
- Why is Paramount+ missing seasons of The Challenge, The Real World, and other reality TV? / May 5, 2021
- Drag Race All Stars leaves VH1, Making It and Too Hot To Handle return, and other premieres / June 21, 2021
- Alone season three ends by default after a medical intervention / February 10, 2017