During Survivor Game Changers, Sarah Lacina demonstrated an excellent social game and strategy. She also wore a pair of shoes that she says “gave me an edge on my competition.”
Now you can win your own pair—enter below!
Those shoes were Body Glove 3T Barefoot shoes, and the company that makes them reached out to me, and when I asked, agreed to provide a pair of shoes to two reality blurred winners—a value of between $39.99 and $69.99.
The shoes you can win are “[d]esigned specifically for beach and water activities,” according to Body Glove Footwear, and “feature an integrated drainage system, zero heel lift for maximum balance and a three-toe design to increase stability and control.”
Sarah told Body Glove, “I love my Body Glove 3T Barefoot shoes. They were perfect for Survivor; lightweight, quick-drying and with excellent water drainage.”
Body Glove Footwear CEO John Chenciner said in a press release,
“We are pleased that Body Glove 3T Barefoot shoes played a small role in Sarah’s success during this incredibly challenging competition. Just as she showed in her career as a police officer, Sarah displayed determination, strong instincts and an ability to outthink others. We couldn’t be more excited for Sarah on her monumental win.”
Win shoes like Survivor winner Sarah’s
Here’s how to win a pair just like Sarah’s—not the exact shoes she wore, of course, but a brand-new pair for yourself.
- First, choose what you’d like from one of these two pages: women’s and men’s.
- Fill out the form below.
- You can enter once per day this week, so return to this page between now and Friday, June 10, 2017 to enter again.
- Only those 18+ who live in the continental U.S. can enter.
- Your personal information will be used only if you win, and sent to Body Glove so they can ship you your new shoes.
- Other fine print: No purchase is necessary. You’re responsible for any taxes or anything else that may apply in your area. That’s it.