The cast of Big Brother 19 was revealed this morning, and they’re all new players, though of course there may be a twist that brings a returnee into the house, because the show loves those even more than slop.
The BB19 cast seems pretty normal, at least by Big Brother’s low standards. They are, of course, very white and very young: 10 of them are in their 20s; five are in their 30s; and the token senior citizen is 55.
CBS’ press release promised that “[d]etails about the house and some of this season’s new twists will be announced shortly.”
There isn’t yet a video online of the cast; CBS is giving early access to subscribers of CBS All Access. But there is the promo below, which is an excellent reminder of all of the annoying things about Big Brother.
Big Brother 19’s cast
Here’s the BB19 cast, from the press release, including their CBS-defined occupations.
Interestingly, five of them will have birthdays in the house—assuming they last until their birthday, of course!
- Christmas Abbott (35), Raleigh, N.C., Fitness Superstar
- Matthew Clines (33), Arlington, Va., Renovation Consultant
- Dominique Cooper (30), Woodbridge, Va., Government Engineer
- Elena Davies (26), Dallas, Texas, Radio Personality
- Jason Dent (37), Humeston, Iowa, Rodeo Clown
- Jessica Graf (26), Los Angeles, VIP Concierge
- Cameron Heard (24), Woodridge, Ill., Microbiologist
- Mark Jansen (26), Grand Island, N.Y., Personal Trainer
- Megan Lowder (28), Phoenix, Ariz., Dog Walker
- Josh Martinez (23), Homestead, Fla., Hair Care Sales
- Cody Nickson (32), Plano, Texas, Construction Sales Rep
- Alex Ow (28), Camarillo, Calif., Eco-Friendly Marketing Rep
- Jillian Parker (24), Las Vegas, Nev., Timeshare Sales Rep
- Kevin Schlehuber (55), Boston, Mass., Stay-at-home dad
- Ramses Soto (21), Grand Rapids, Mich., Cosplay Artist
- Raven Walton (23), DeValls Bluff, Ark., Dance Teacher