So many messages coming at us this past 10 days suggest we’re a divided country. We may be red and blue in terms of our political parties, and yes, there are people demonstrating vile hatred toward their fellow human beings who deserve to be condemned as strongly as possible.
But there’s so much more that connects us, from our hopes and fears to popular culture—and yes, that includes our love of reality television!
I’m writing a little more about that, and would love to include your thoughts, anonymous or otherwise.
- Why are you grateful for reality TV and/or a specific show?
- Are there reality show cast members or producers you want to thank for something they contributed to your life?
- Has reality TV taught you something? Or shown you something you didn’t know about before?
- What has reality TV done to connect you to other people, and why are you grateful for that?
- How has reality TV improved your life?
- Do you have any other reality TV thanks?
Literally any Thanksgiving and/or reality TV-related thought is welcome.
Just add your answer below. Thanks!