Syfy’s competition series Face Off will finally air a full all-star season when season 11 debuts Jan. 24. The show has had returnees in the past, with half of the cast being returning contestants in season five, but has not yet done a full all-star season.
Season five in 2013 had half returnees and half new contestants, and all of the contestants except one competed after that season. Of the 16 contestants, five people are from season seven.
Syfy’s announcement said there will be new challenges, but otherwise no major changes have been announced. McKenzie Westmore returns to host, with Michael Westmore in the mentor role, and regular judges Ve Neill, Glenn Hetrick, and Neville Page are all returning.
The Face Off: All Stars cast
Here is the cast of Face Off season 11, including their current cities. A majority, nine, are from Los Angeles.
- Adam Milicevic, season 8, Los Angeles, CA
- Ben Ploughman, season 9, Los Angeles, CA
- Cat Paschen, season 6, Los Angeles, CA
- Cig Neutron, season 7, Los Angeles CA
- Emily Serpico, season 8, Orlando, FL
- Evan Hedges, season 9, Boulder, CO
- Gage Hubbard, season 1, Los Angeles, CA
- George Troester, season 7, Los Angeles, CA
- Jasmine Ringo, season 9, Las Vegas, NV
- Keaghlan Ashley, season 7, Los Angeles, CA
- Logan Long, season 8, Salt Lake City, UT
- Melissa Ebbe, season 10, Milwaukee, WI
- Niko Gonzalez, season 6, Los Angeles, CA
- Rachael Wagner, season 7, Los Angeles, CA
- Stella Sensel, season 7, New York, NY
- Tyler Green, season 6, Litchfield, CT