CBS has just announced 12 cast members for Big Brother 18, two of whom are siblings of previous houseguests.
The siblings—a twist I reported on last week—are Paulie Calafiore, whose brother is Cody from Big Brother 16, and Tiffany Rousso, the sister of Big Brother 17’s Vanessa Rousso.
As to the others:
- three of the 12 are from the Los Angeles area
- 10 of the 12 are in their 20s, with one 50-year-old and one 32-year-old
- seven are 25 or under
A cast of 12 leaves room for at least four more people, assuming a typically sized cast of 16. CBS’ press release called these people “12 new houseguests,” and said explicitly that “the following 12 new Houseguests will spend the summer competing for $500,000.”
With four (or more) to come, there’s still the possibility of four returning coaches, as I previously reported, though there is no additional information now, and my reporting of those coaches’ identities has been challenged, including by the social media accounts of some of the people I named. Others I trust have reported four other names for possible returnees.
CBS said only that “this season’s new twists will be announced during the two-night premiere event.”
The BB18 cast
Here are the 12 cast members, and their professions, according to CBS’ press release.
- Paul Abrahamian, 23, Tarzana, Calif., clothing designer
- Victor Arroyo, 25, Slidell, La., gym manager
- Corey Brooks, 25, Dallas, baseball coach
- Paulie Calafiore, 27, Howell, N.J., DJ
- Bronte D’Acquisto, 26, Denver, Colo., student
- Bridgette Dunning, 24, Ventura, Calif., traveling nurse
- Zakiyah Everette, 24, Charlotte, N.C., preschool teacher
- Jozea Flores, 25, Los Angeles, makeup artist
- Glenn Garcia, 50, Bronx, NY, dog groomer/former police detective
- Michelle Meyer, 23, Washington Township, Mich.,nutritionist
- Natalie Negrotti, 26, Franklin Park, N.J., event coordinator
- Tiffany Rousso, 32, Palm Beach Gardens, Fla., high school teacher
All of reality blurred’s content is independently selected, including links to products or services. However, if you buy something after clicking an affiliate link, I may earn a commission, which helps support reality blurred. Learn more.