It’s Friday, woo. Since it’s maybe been a long week, here are some reminders about things you may know about, but may not, especially if you’re new here. (If so, welcome!)
- Where is this week’s Survivor recap? I wasn’t able to watch Wednesday (or Thursday, or today), so look for it either Sunday night or Monday morning. I apologize if that makes you feel like the kid above.
- A new edition of Reality in Focus, my new-ish e-mail newsletter, will go out next week. If you haven’t yet joined us, subscribe now—it’s free, there’s no spam or ads, and you can unsubscribe any time (though I hope you’ll stay forever). You’ll get a special note from me each issue; highlights of great reality TV shows to watch; and a list of everything I’ve written recently. Join already!
- Get reality blurred first on Facebook! Facebook’s secret magic algorithm is hiding many of reality blurred stories from you, but you can easily change that. Just go here and, once you’ve liked the page, do one of these two things:
- On the mobile app, just press the Following button and then choose “See First.”
- On a desktop browser, hover over the “Liked” button and choose “See First”
- Have something to say or contribute to reality blurred’s coverage of reality TV? Visit the new-ish contribute page to find out the ways you can be a part. If you choose to just be a reader, that’s fine, too!
That’s everything! I hope you have a terrific Friday and an even better weekend. See you Monday.