To start this short week of gratitude and shopping, a few quick reminders about how to stay in the know about the latest in reality TV with reality blurred.
- Subscribe to Reality in Focus before this week’s special Thanksgiving-themed issue arrives in inboxes. Each issue starts with a note from me you can’t read anywhere else, and includes advice about what to watch. It’s free!
- I update the reality show calendar constantly, so check it out when you’re making plans for the week.
- Find me on the Twitter or the Facebook.
- If you’re already following reality blurred on Facebook, and you want to defeat Facebook’s secret magic algorithm which is hiding many of reality blurred stories from you, go here and:
- Hover over the “Liked” button
- Click “Posts in News Feed”
- Choose “See First”
You can do this for any page you follow on Facebook, of course! Enjoy Firsting.
Be part of reality blurred
- Have a strong argument to make about anything related to reality TV? I welcome submissions to The Confessional, reality blurred‘s op-ed section. I especially love pieces that make me think and/or take a position that’s different than my own.
- You can always send questions, objective or subjective, for Ask Andy, and I’ll do my best to answer.
- Since the early days of reality blurred 15 years ago (!), I’ve relied on readers to send me tips, links, and anything else. See something interesting on social media? Read a story in your local paper? Send it to me! Don’t worry if you think I may have already seen it—send it anyway! I appreciate everything.