Syfy’s Ghost Hunters has, incredibly, been on the air for almost 11 years now, and is about to debut its 10th season. When it debuts Aug. 26, the TAPS team–Samantha Hawes, KJ McCormick, Steve Gonsalves, Jason Hawes, Dave Tango, and Dustin Pari–will search for paranormal activity in 18 locations over 13 episodes.
Since 2004, the series has spawned two spin-offs, Ghost Hunters International and Ghost Hunters Academy. It’s produced by Pilgrim Studios.
Ghost Hunters season 10 locations
Here’s a list of the new locations, along with the date the episode will air and the episode’s title, according to Syfy.
- Wild Turkey Distillery, Lawrenceburg, KY. Aug. 26, “Barrels of Boos”
- Culinary Institute of America, Hyde Park, New York. Sept. 2, “Too Many Apparitions in the Kitchen”
- Burn Brae Mansion, Glen Spey, New York, and Gallaher Mansion/Cranburg Park, Norwalk, Conn. Sept. 9, “Last Will and Evidence”
- Main Street, St. Charles, Mo. Sept. 16, “Over My Dead Body”
- Burlingame & Chaffee Opera House, Carthage, Mo.; Connecticut private residence. Sept. 23, “A Fright at the Opera”
- Barnstable House and Beechwood Inn, Barnstable, Mass. and Joplin, Mo. family estate. Sept 30, “There Ghosts the Neighborhood”
- Stadium Theatre and Stadium Building, Woonsocket, R.I. Oct. 7, “The Plot Thickens”
- Fort Adams, Newport, R.I. Oct. 14, “Fortress of Phantoms”
- Houghton Mansion, North Adams, Mass. Oct. 21, “Houghton Hears a Who?”
- Southern Vermont College, Bennington, Vt. Oct. 28, “Darker Learning”
- Conrad-Caldwell House Museum, Louisville, Ky., and Old Cumberland County Prison, Carlisle, Penn. Nov. 4, “Innocent Until Proven Dead”
- USS Constitution, Boston, Mass., and Old Fort Harrod State Park, Harrodsburg, Ky. Nov. 11, “Rockets Red Scare”
- Edith Wharton’s home The Mount, Lenox, Mass. Nov. 18, “1st Edition Apparition”