The Real World San Francisco cast member David Rainey, better known as Puck, has again been arrested for domestic violence. This time he was arrested for “July 13th in L.A. and charged with inflicting bodily injury on a woman who cops say is a “spouse, former spouse, cohabitant or former cohabitant” of Puck (a.k.a. domestic violence)” and “also charged with trying to stop the woman from reporting it,” TMZ reported. He’s still in jail.
reality TV news and reviews, in your inbox
- Big Brother 19’s premiere rapidly ruins its potential June 28, 2017
- Face Off punishes a contestant for workroom ‘sacrilege’ June 28, 2017
- The person who cast Jersey Shore is now helping cast American Idol. What he’s looking for. June 28, 2017
- Lowe Files trailer: Rob Lowe’s paranormal investigation series is not what I expected June 27, 2017
- Review: Planet of the Apps, Apple Music’s attempt at Shark Tank June 26, 2017
about Andy Dehnart
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Vulture, and many other publications. Andy, 39, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.