When it debuts its new season this fall, PBS’ Sesame Street will parody NBC’s The Voice, and the show has released a clip from the segment that is pretty hilarious. Between this and PBS Digital Studios’ Mister Rogers’ “Garden of Your Mind” (followed by Bob Ross remixed), PBS is doing a brilliant job of combining nostalgia with pop culture.
reality TV news and reviews, in your inbox
- Antarctica’s first reality show will flip your idea of it upside down December 6, 2016
- Duck Dynasty creators suspended, investigated for fraud at their production company December 5, 2016
- Bachelor spin-off Ben and Lauren was contrived, but it did well for Freeform December 5, 2016
- Mariah’s World is part Grey Gardens, part low-quality Bravo reality show December 5, 2016
- 13 years after The Simple Life debuted, Paris Hilton says she was acting December 2, 2016
about Andy Dehnart
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Vulture, and many other publications. Andy, 38, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.