When it debuts its new season this fall, PBS’ Sesame Street will parody NBC’s The Voice, and the show has released a clip from the segment that is pretty hilarious. Between this and PBS Digital Studios’ Mister Rogers’ “Garden of Your Mind” (followed by Bob Ross remixed), PBS is doing a brilliant job of combining nostalgia with pop culture.
reality TV news and reviews, in your inbox
- The 16 returning artists for Face Off: All Stars, its first full all-star season October 24, 2016
- Review: The Circus is an essential, thrilling behind-the-scenes look, but not at politics October 24, 2016
- The first Snapchat documentary is about to disappear October 23, 2016
- The chefs returning for Top Chef Charleston, which was not filmed in Charleston October 20, 2016
- A review of Project Runway: Fashion Startup, Lifetime’s version of Shark Tank October 20, 2016
about Andy Dehnart
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Vulture, and many other publications. Andy, 38, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.