When it debuts its new season this fall, PBS’ Sesame Street will parody NBC’s The Voice, and the show has released a clip from the segment that is pretty hilarious. Between this and PBS Digital Studios’ Mister Rogers’ “Garden of Your Mind” (followed by Bob Ross remixed), PBS is doing a brilliant job of combining nostalgia with pop culture.
reality TV news and reviews, in your inbox
- No, there will not be a Real Housewives of Nashville January 15, 2018
- Chain of Command televises the war on terror January 15, 2018
- Challenge auction, Gold Rush spin-off, John Lewis talks MLK, and more reality TV this week January 15, 2018
- RHONY’s Bobby Zarin, Jill Zarin’s husband, died today January 13, 2018
- Phil Keoghan is the new host of National Geographic’s Explorer January 13, 2018
about Andy Dehnart
Andy Dehnart’s writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in The Washington Post, The Los Angeles Times, Pacific Standard, and other publications. He has covered reality television for more than 18 years, and created reality blurred in 2000.
A member of the Television Critics Association, Andy, 40, directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.