When it debuts its new season this fall, PBS’ Sesame Street will parody NBC’s The Voice, and the show has released a clip from the segment that is pretty hilarious. Between this and PBS Digital Studios’ Mister Rogers’ “Garden of Your Mind” (followed by Bob Ross remixed), PBS is doing a brilliant job of combining nostalgia with pop culture.
reality TV news and reviews, in your inbox
- Survivor Game Changers ends with a mostly terrible finale May 24, 2017
- Review: Victorian Slum House reveals what’s changed, and what hasn’t May 24, 2017
- Survivor Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers: season 35’s cast, twist, and more May 24, 2017
- How will the Survivor Game Changers jury vote? Here are my guesses May 23, 2017
- Alone season four is changing so much its title no longer makes sense May 22, 2017
about Andy Dehnart
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Vulture, and many other publications. Andy, 39, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.