Instead, it’s the stand-out moment from the short-lived but awesome 2005 Bravo series Showdog Moms and Dads, one of the best shows that year.
All you really need, though, are these words: “He bite me in my vagina.” The broken English contributes to the humor, but it’s mostly the absurdity of the statement, and that the words were spoken by a nameless, non-cast member, just a random woman with a vicious little dog.
We see the aftermath of the dog biting a man, and the dog’s owner gives increasingly desperate defenses of her evil little dog.
“In my vagina two times, he bite me,” she says, going on to explain that he likes biting other genitalia, too.
The icing on the cake is the dog’s name: Happy.
That the camera crew randomly captured this interaction is testament to reality television at its best: cameras filming real people in real situations, delivered to us for enduring entertainment. It’s definitely a gift.
- Richard Hatch it a tree
- Two dog bites in the vagina
- Three people fighting on Real World, and “it wasn’t not funny”
- Four seasons of The Mole
- Five golden vetoes
- Six Deadliest Catch seasons
- Charla and Mirna race around the world
- Joe Millionaire’s slurps, Joe Schmo’s schmo
- Bands running on VH1’s Bands on the Run give birth to Magical Elves
- Osbournes ham-throwing
- Regifting 11 years of reality blurred end-of-year recaps
- 12 reader suggestions, from Erik giving up immunity to The Real World’s Pedro