As if he wasn’t cool enough already, Neil Patrick Harris is an unapologetic reality TV fan who cited Real World New Orleans’ Danny as “a role model” for being gay and out, never mind doing everything from guest judging Idol last year to risking his health and sanity by entering the Big Brother house four years ago.
reality TV news and reviews, in your inbox
- Details about Channel 4’s new Great British Bake-Off, and what Mel thinks June 22, 2017
- Big Brother 19’s twist: temptations and consequences June 21, 2017
- Jeff Probst never took himself out of Emmy consideration June 21, 2017
- Corinne’s lawyer still investigating Bachelor in Paradise because of ‘multiple new witnesses’ June 20, 2017
- Bachelor in Paradise will resume filming; Warner Bros. denies everything in ludicrous statement June 20, 2017
about Andy Dehnart
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Vulture, and many other publications. Andy, 39, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.