In honor of the end of American Idol 9 (yes!), join me tonight for another sure-to-be-thrilling live blog at 8 p.m. ET. (If you’re on the west coast, a replay will be available immediately, so you can follow along in real time.) Sign up to get an e.mail reminder blow, and check out the reader information so you’ll know what’s up before we begin. And if you’re bored at work, read last year’s finale live blog to see what you’re in for.
reality TV news and reviews, in your inbox
- Trading Spaces is returning to TLC March 28, 2017
- PBS is bringing back one of the best reality shows from the 2000s March 28, 2017
- A reality show ended, and some U.S. media misled their readers about it March 27, 2017
- How the move to VH1 affected RuPaul’s Drag Race ratings March 27, 2017
- Missing Richard Simmons and the messiness of real life March 27, 2017
about Andy Dehnart
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Vulture, and many other publications. Andy, 39, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.