Celebrity Rehab alum Jeff Conaway is in the hospital and will undergo surgery today after falling and injuring himself severely. Jeff “broke his hip, his arm, fractured his neck and suffered a brain hemorrhage in the freak fall,” according to KTLA, which cites Jeff’s disaster of a girlfriend, Vikki Lizzi, as its source.
reality TV news and reviews, in your inbox
- David Lyle, who helped make reality TV ‘the cornerstone of modern television,’ has died September 23, 2017
- Gordon Ramsay will spend even less time renovating restaurants on 24 Hours to Hell & Back September 22, 2017
- Why the Queen of Versailles is on Flipping Out with Jeff Lewis September 21, 2017
- Big Brother viewers give Cody $25,000 despite his bigotry September 21, 2017
- Who to blame for this abysmal season of Big Brother September 20, 2017
about Andy Dehnart
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Vulture, and many other publications. Andy, 39, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.