Celebrity Rehab alum Jeff Conaway is in the hospital and will undergo surgery today after falling and injuring himself severely. Jeff “broke his hip, his arm, fractured his neck and suffered a brain hemorrhage in the freak fall,” according to KTLA, which cites Jeff’s disaster of a girlfriend, Vikki Lizzi, as its source.
reality TV news and reviews, in your inbox
- Alone season four is changing so much its title no longer makes sense May 22, 2017
- A new Bachelorette, Celebrity Ninja Warrior, big finales, and more reality TV this week May 22, 2017
- The Real World is 25 today: a quarter century of reality TV May 21, 2017
- Survivor 35 theme and title: Survivor Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers May 20, 2017
- ABC deletes Bachelorette contestant Bryce’s transphobic answer May 19, 2017
about Andy Dehnart
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Vulture, and many other publications. Andy, 39, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.