As part of Jimmy Kimmel’s show last night, Kathy Griffin satirized Jon and Kate by appearing in a fake trailer for a fake Lifetime movie called “Kate is Enough: The Kate Gosselin Story.” Talking to Jimmy, Kathy joked that it’s “my Malcolm X.” George Takei appears as Jon while Kathy plays Kate, and Kathy’s resemblance to Kate is pretty stunning, in terms of both her appearance and her behavior:
reality TV news and reviews, in your inbox
- What are the best reality shows? Start with these. November 20, 2017
- Project Runway’s Wendy Pepper died November 17, 2017
- American Idol voting starts Sunday November 17, 2017
- A twist of spaghetti gives Survivor HvHvH its best episode yet November 15, 2017
- An interview with the new Mythbusters November 15, 2017
about Andy Dehnart
Andy Dehnart’s writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in The Washington Post, The Los Angeles Times, Pacific Standard, and other publications. He has covered reality television for more than 18 years, and created reality blurred in 2000.
A member of the Television Critics Association, Andy, 40, directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.