In case you think the show has run out of credible musicians to fill Paula Abdul’s drool-filled chair, and the presence of a Jonas Brother followed by a sit-com actor might make that a reasonable assumption, Neil Patrick Harris starred recently in Joss Whedon’s Dr. Horrible’s Sing-Along Blog, a musical in which he sings, never mind all of his Broadway and other musical theater experience, such as Cabaret.
reality TV news and reviews, in your inbox
- How Gold Rush, Discovery’s most-popular show, is produced October 20, 2017
- Review: Top Chef Junior is Top Chef with a side of condescension October 19, 2017
- American Chopper is returning, again October 19, 2017
- So far, the memorable Survivor 35 players are the bad players October 19, 2017
- Project Runway designer Mychael Knight died October 19, 2017
about Andy Dehnart
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Vulture, and many other publications. Andy, 39, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.