In case you think the show has run out of credible musicians to fill Paula Abdul’s drool-filled chair, and the presence of a Jonas Brother followed by a sit-com actor might make that a reasonable assumption, Neil Patrick Harris starred recently in Joss Whedon’s Dr. Horrible’s Sing-Along Blog, a musical in which he sings, never mind all of his Broadway and other musical theater experience, such as Cabaret.
reality TV news and reviews, in your inbox
- Married at First Sight’s success rate is the same as The Bachelor October 26, 2016
- Martha & Snoop’s Potluck Dinner Party previews its chaos and cameos October 26, 2016
- Married at First Sight is moving cities again for season five October 25, 2016
- Contest: Win a $200 Visa gift card for Impractical Jokers’ live season finale October 25, 2016
- The 16 returning artists for Face Off: All Stars, its first full all-star season October 24, 2016
about Andy Dehnart
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Vulture, and many other publications. Andy, 38, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.