Heidi and Spencer Pratt exited I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here 2 last night, and not a moment too soon. But wait! Their third time quitting was yet another fake out. An NBC spokesperson told Access Hollywood that “Heidi and Spencer are still in the jungle and part of the show.” Ugh. Spencer reportedly was “begging” to go back last night, AH says, although the rules apparently prohibit anyone from returning without the casts’ permission. The most incredible and horrifying part: This act has all been very, very successful for Heidi and Spencer, who have learned a lot from their time being fake on The Hills.
reality TV news and reviews, in your inbox
- Why a mountain lion was staring at me while I reported this story February 20, 2017
- Six brand-new reality shows and other unscripted TV debuting Feb. 20 to 26 February 20, 2017
- 10 years later, the sequel to Planet Earth offers a new perspective on the planet February 17, 2017
- Please, Project Runway Junior, never grow up or get old February 17, 2017
- MasterChef adds Chopped’s Aaron Sanchez as its third judge February 16, 2017
about Andy Dehnart
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Vulture, and many other publications. Andy, 39, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.