Heidi and Spencer Pratt exited I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here 2 last night, and not a moment too soon. But wait! Their third time quitting was yet another fake out. An NBC spokesperson told Access Hollywood that “Heidi and Spencer are still in the jungle and part of the show.” Ugh. Spencer reportedly was “begging” to go back last night, AH says, although the rules apparently prohibit anyone from returning without the casts’ permission. The most incredible and horrifying part: This act has all been very, very successful for Heidi and Spencer, who have learned a lot from their time being fake on The Hills.
reality TV news and reviews, in your inbox
- 10 of 13 Big Brother: Over the Top houseguests are in their 20s September 26, 2016
- How keeping ‘Revenge of the Queens’ off VH1 affected RuPaul’s Drag Race September 25, 2016
- Why Love Productions and Channel 4 are delusional about Bake-Off’s future September 23, 2016
- Survivor starts its generation war with a cyclone, choices, and an odd vote September 22, 2016
- Mary Berry quits The Great British Bake-Off, collapsing the soufflé September 22, 2016
about Andy Dehnart
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Vulture, and many other publications. Andy, 38, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.