As much as I want to take Frangela’s advice and ignore children, and as much as I fear this is some kind of attention-getting stunt, I can’t ignore that tabloids are reporting that Spencer and Heidi left the Costa Rican set of I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here 2 for good. Bye.
reality TV news and reviews, in your inbox
- A reality show ended, and some U.S. media misled their readers about it March 27, 2017
- How the move to VH1 affected RuPaul’s Drag Race ratings March 27, 2017
- Missing Richard Simmons and the messiness of real life March 27, 2017
- Duck Dynasty ends, TAR returns, and more reality TV highlights for this week March 27, 2017
- Hot Girls Wanted is spinning off a ‘sex and technology’ reality series, Turned On March 26, 2017
about Andy Dehnart
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Vulture, and many other publications. Andy, 39, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.