As much as I want to take Frangela’s advice and ignore children, and as much as I fear this is some kind of attention-getting stunt, I can’t ignore that tabloids are reporting that Spencer and Heidi left the Costa Rican set of I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here 2 for good. Bye.
reality TV news and reviews, in your inbox
- Face Off punishes a contestant for workroom ‘sacrilege’ June 28, 2017
- The person who cast Jersey Shore is now helping cast American Idol. What he’s looking for. June 28, 2017
- Lowe Files trailer: Rob Lowe’s paranormal investigation series is not what I expected June 27, 2017
- Review: Planet of the Apps, Apple Music’s attempt at Shark Tank June 26, 2017
- Trading Spaces is now casting neighbors who want to wreck each others’ rooms June 26, 2017
about Andy Dehnart
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Vulture, and many other publications. Andy, 39, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.