As much as I want to take Frangela’s advice and ignore children, and as much as I fear this is some kind of attention-getting stunt, I can’t ignore that tabloids are reporting that Spencer and Heidi left the Costa Rican set of I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here 2 for good. Bye.
reality TV news and reviews, in your inbox
- What Bachelor spoilers tell us about its more diverse contestant pool December 7, 2016
- Watch the first trailer for Hunted, CBS’ promising new “real-life thriller” December 6, 2016
- Antarctica’s first reality show will flip your idea of it upside down December 6, 2016
- Duck Dynasty creators suspended, investigated for fraud at their production company December 5, 2016
- Bachelor spin-off Ben and Lauren was contrived, but it did well for Freeform December 5, 2016
about Andy Dehnart
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Vulture, and many other publications. Andy, 38, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.