Ryan Seacrest and Lindsay Lohan are collaborating on a reality series that will give its contestants some kind of second chance. Friday night, he wrote on Twitter, “Met with lindsay last night about a show idea I have for her..it helps people and gives others a second shot! Still putting it all together.” Lindsay herself confirmed that on Twitter writing that she’s “Working on a really great project for television- I am excited! Something meaningful like Extreme Home Makeover on ABC..” A meaningful reality show starring Lindsay Lohan and produced by Ryan Seacrest is perhaps more scary than the paparazzi attempt to make their meeting seem like a romantic encounter.
reality TV news and reviews, in your inbox
- O.J.: Made in America won the Oscar February 26, 2017
- Review: Netflix’s Ultimate Beastmaster February 24, 2017
- Three reality star profiles and 24 reality TV news stories February 24, 2017
- Behind the scenes of Stranded with a Million Dollars, with Alex Apple February 22, 2017
- A few of Hunted’s absurd rules have been revealed February 22, 2017
about Andy Dehnart
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Vulture, and many other publications. Andy, 39, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.