Just like last year, the networks are playing it safe this fall, only returning new series to their lineups. The CW will kick off its new life with Top Model, but there only one new reality show on broadcast television, FOX’s Celebrity Duets.
Below are the shows and their airtimes that have been announced for debuts this fall. This list will be updated frequently as new premiere dates are announced. All times are ET and p.m., unless otherwise noted. And since networks like to change their schedules just to mess with us, check your on-screen guide before DVRing.
- Celebrity Duets [FOX, Aug. 29 at 8, Thursdays and Fridays at 9]
- The Biggest Loser 3 [NBC, Sept. 20, Wednesdays at 8]
- Dancing with the Stars 3 [ABC, Sept. 12, Tuesdays and Wednesdays at 8]
- Survivor Cook Islands [CBS, Sept. 14, Thursdays at 8]
- The Amazing Race 10 [CBS, Sept. 17 at 8:30, Sundays at 8]
- Wife Swap [ABC, Sept. 18, Mondays at 8]
- Extreme Makeover: Home Edition [ABC, Sept. 24, Sundays at 7]
- America’s Next Top Model 7 [The CW, Sept. 20, Wednesdays at 8]
- House of Carters [E!, October 2, Mondays at 9]
- The Bachelor 9: Rome [ABC, Oct. 2, Mondays at 9]
- Next Level: Vince Young [BET, Oct. 4, Wednesdays at 9:30]
- Jacob & Joshua: Nemesis Rising [Logo, October 16, Mondays at 10]
- Ice-T’s Rap School [VH1, October 17, Tuesdays at 11]
- Top Chef [VH1, October 18 at 11, Wednesdays at 10]
- Extreme Makeover [ABC, Oct. 20, Fridays at 8]
- Hogan Knows Best [VH1, October 22, Sundays at 9]
- Breaking Bonaduce [VH1, October 22, Sundays at 9:30]
- Committed: The Christies [BET, October]
All reality blurred content is independently selected, including links to products or services. However, if you buy something after clicking an affiliate link, I may earn a commission, which helps support reality blurred. Learn more.