As if being the first person to be fired from The Apprentice 3 wasn’t embarrassing enough, Todd Everett is staying in the quasi-spotlight by running around New York half naked. According to Page Six, at nightclub Cain, “a shirt-less Everett and his lusty ladyfriend were spotted engaging in ‘inappropriate behavior’ in a banquette and ‘were asked to take it somewhere else.'” He then reportedly bragged about what he’d received from his companion. Then, “three days later, Everett dropped his drawers again at a Webster Hall benefit for the School Bus Rock Foundation hosted by another ‘Apprentice’ contestant, Danny Kastner,” Page Six says. During an auction, he appeared in his underwear, and once on stage, “gave himself a wedgie, turned his back to the crowd and proceeded to shake his virtually bare behind like a stripper.” His humbling display resulted in a bid of $50.
reality TV news and reviews, in your inbox
- Laguna Beach and The Hills are marathoning today and tomorrow July 28, 2017
- How to stay connected, avoid FOMO, and have a wonderful day July 28, 2017
- Can The Real Housewives of New York City please go on trips forever? July 27, 2017
- How Big Brother 19 fans’ emotional reactions compare to other shows July 26, 2017
- Review: Signed, a music competition set in the real world July 25, 2017
about Andy Dehnart
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Vulture, and many other publications. Andy, 39, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.