As if being the first person to be fired from The Apprentice 3 wasn’t embarrassing enough, Todd Everett is staying in the quasi-spotlight by running around New York half naked. According to Page Six, at nightclub Cain, “a shirt-less Everett and his lusty ladyfriend were spotted engaging in ‘inappropriate behavior’ in a banquette and ‘were asked to take it somewhere else.'” He then reportedly bragged about what he’d received from his companion. Then, “three days later, Everett dropped his drawers again at a Webster Hall benefit for the School Bus Rock Foundation hosted by another ‘Apprentice’ contestant, Danny Kastner,” Page Six says. During an auction, he appeared in his underwear, and once on stage, “gave himself a wedgie, turned his back to the crowd and proceeded to shake his virtually bare behind like a stripper.” His humbling display resulted in a bid of $50.
reality TV news and reviews, in your inbox
- Drag Race All Stars returns, Ann Curry reunites people, and more reality TV debuting this week January 22, 2018
- Blue Planet II is another beautiful dive into the oceans. How are its stories constructed? January 19, 2018
- CNBC reality show crew arrested at airport with fake bomb January 19, 2018
- 35 renewed and upcoming reality shows January 18, 2018
- Tabatha Coffey’s return on Relative Success with Tabatha is relatively successful January 17, 2018
about Andy Dehnart
Andy Dehnart’s writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in The Washington Post, The Los Angeles Times, Pacific Standard, and other publications. He has covered reality television for more than 18 years, and created reality blurred in 2000.
A member of the Television Critics Association, Andy, 40, directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.