Rob and Amber finally share their most intimate moments with the rest of the world tonight, as CBS airs Rob and Amber Get Married. The festivities begin at 9 p.m. ET, so get your camera (or barf bag) ready. CBS promises that we’ll get “a behind-the-scenes look at the preparations for the wedding filmed at Atlantis, Paradise Island in The Bahamas, special surprises that the couple planned for each other, Amber’s bridal shower, their bachelor and bachelorette parties, their rehearsal dinner, the wedding ceremony and reception.” Alas, no consummation. Tonight’s two-hour show will mark the conclusion of Romber’s announced prime-time network appearances, unless rumors that they’re getting their own show are true, or unless some other producer relents and lets them onto another show that Rob can lose.
All reality blurred content is independently selected, including links to products or services. However, if you buy something after clicking an affiliate link, I may earn a commission, which helps support reality blurred. Learn more.
More great stories
- The Mole behind the scenes: how it was produced
- Desi Williams on her DQ, rules, theft, and more: ‘not everything in The Challenge is fair’
- How fake are Real Housewives shows?
- Survivor: behind the scenes
- The Survivor rule book and Survivor cast contract
- How The Amazing Race started: an oral history of CBS’s first race around the world