Da Band’s album debuts at number one.
Making the Band 2 Da Band’s first album Too Hot for TV debuts at number one on Billboard’s Oct. 18 R&B albums chart, and is number two on the Billboard 200. The record sold over 230,000 copies, MTV reports.
+ also: Da Band has another album “in the can.”
reality TV news and reviews, in your inbox
- CBS’ Survivor casting demands: younger players, Ozzy February 22, 2017
- The Curse of Oak Island: Marty and Rick on skepticism and what they’d change February 21, 2017
- Review: MTV’s Stranded with a Million Dollars February 21, 2017
- The life and lessons of Maya Angelou February 21, 2017
- Why a mountain lion was staring at me while I reported this story February 20, 2017
about Andy Dehnart
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Vulture, and many other publications. Andy, 39, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.