Da Band’s album debuts at number one.
Making the Band 2 Da Band’s first album Too Hot for TV debuts at number one on Billboard’s Oct. 18 R&B albums chart, and is number two on the Billboard 200. The record sold over 230,000 copies, MTV reports.
+ also: Da Band has another album “in the can.”
reality TV news and reviews, in your inbox
- The most-popular reality TV shows of 2016 January 19, 2017
- Esquire Network, home to high-quality reality TV, is leaving television January 18, 2017
- Will Real Housewives cast a lesbian? Andy Cohen fields, deflects Housewives questions January 18, 2017
- Apprentice’s Summer Zervos sues Donald Trump for defamation January 17, 2017
- Reality producers ranked cable networks in first-ever survey January 17, 2017
about Andy Dehnart
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Vulture, and many other publications. Andy, 38, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.