Da Band’s album debuts at number one.
Making the Band 2 Da Band’s first album Too Hot for TV debuts at number one on Billboard’s Oct. 18 R&B albums chart, and is number two on the Billboard 200. The record sold over 230,000 copies, MTV reports.
+ also: Da Band has another album “in the can.”
reality TV news and reviews, in your inbox
- The 16 returning artists for Face Off: All Stars, its first full all-star season October 24, 2016
- Review: The Circus is an essential, thrilling behind-the-scenes look, but not at politics October 24, 2016
- The first Snapchat documentary is about to disappear October 23, 2016
- The chefs returning for Top Chef Charleston, which was not filmed in Charleston October 20, 2016
- A review of Project Runway: Fashion Startup, Lifetime’s version of Shark Tank October 20, 2016
about Andy Dehnart
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Vulture, and many other publications. Andy, 38, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.