Da Band’s album debuts at number one.
Making the Band 2 Da Band’s first album Too Hot for TV debuts at number one on Billboard’s Oct. 18 R&B albums chart, and is number two on the Billboard 200. The record sold over 230,000 copies, MTV reports.
+ also: Da Band has another album “in the can.”
reality TV news and reviews, in your inbox
- Trading Spaces is now casting neighbors who want to wreck each others’ rooms June 26, 2017
- Big Brother and Battle of the Network Stars return, and other reality TV this week June 26, 2017
- Drag Race ends with epic lip sync battle, and a format it should stick with June 24, 2017
- First impressions of ABC’s silly Gong Show and the gong-worthy Boy Band June 23, 2017
- What’s your reality TV show of the summer so far? June 23, 2017
about Andy Dehnart
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Vulture, and many other publications. Andy, 39, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.