Kelly will play Brenda Lee on TV show.
American Idol‘s Kelly Clarkson will be a guest star on season debut of NBC’s American Dreams this fall, where she’ll portray Brenda Lee and sing “Sweet Nothings.” The American Bandstand-themed show uses present day pop stars to portray singers from the 1960s.
reality TV news and reviews, in your inbox
- Alex Apple’s final thoughts on Stranded with a Million Dollars April 26, 2017
- MTV’s Challenge is spinning off a new competition April 26, 2017
- The show where strangers strip each other is casting in the U.S. April 26, 2017
- Bachelor Chris Soules charged with leaving fatal accident; Bachelorette suitors’ DUIs, arrests April 25, 2017
- How Stranded with a Million Dollars was produced April 25, 2017
about Andy Dehnart
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Vulture, and many other publications. Andy, 39, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.