Bachelor 3 ends Sunday.
The Bachelor 3 concludes Sunday starting at 9 p.m. ET, when Andrew Firestone will finally choose between Jen and Kirsten. Next Wednesday, ABC will air “After The Final Rose,” a follow-up special that shows what’s happened since the finale was taped.
reality TV news and reviews, in your inbox
- Hot Girls Wanted is spinning off a ‘sex and technology’ reality series, Turned On March 26, 2017
- The best/worst networks, lawyers on The Bachelor, and 19 other reality TV news stories March 24, 2017
- Colorado will pay up to $1 million to get Top Chef season 15 March 23, 2017
- Survivor renewed, but no word about Amazing Race or Hunted March 23, 2017
- Survivor’s sprinkle of twists produces a Tribal Council typhoon March 22, 2017
about Andy Dehnart
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Vulture, and many other publications. Andy, 39, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.