Real World Chicago ends tonight.
Exactly 51 weeks ago tonight, protested The Real World Chicago’s presence in the Wicker Park neighborhood, which was caught on tape. Tonight, a week shy of that anniversary, the show concludes its 24 episode season at 10 p.m. ET on MTV.
reality TV news and reviews, in your inbox
- Why Matt Paxton is leaving Hoarders, which is again on the bubble January 20, 2017
- The most-popular reality TV shows of 2016 January 19, 2017
- Esquire Network, home to high-quality reality TV, is leaving television January 18, 2017
- Will Real Housewives cast a lesbian? Andy Cohen fields, deflects Housewives questions January 18, 2017
- Apprentice’s Summer Zervos sues Donald Trump for defamation January 17, 2017
about Andy Dehnart
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Vulture, and many other publications. Andy, 38, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.