Real World Chicago ends tonight.
Exactly 51 weeks ago tonight, protested The Real World Chicago’s presence in the Wicker Park neighborhood, which was caught on tape. Tonight, a week shy of that anniversary, the show concludes its 24 episode season at 10 p.m. ET on MTV.
reality TV news and reviews, in your inbox
- Encore, Kristen Bell’s reunion of high school theater classmates, needs to be a full series immediately December 11, 2017
- Now you can get reality blurred merch, as gifts or to treat yourself December 11, 2017
- A Bachelor special, a royal engagement, and more reality TV for Dec. 11 to 17 December 11, 2017
- Guy’s Big Project is Food Network’s most interesting new show in years December 10, 2017
- What I loved watching this week: The Great American Baking Show December 8, 2017
about Andy Dehnart
Andy Dehnart’s writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in The Washington Post, The Los Angeles Times, Pacific Standard, and other publications. He has covered reality television for more than 18 years, and created reality blurred in 2000.
A member of the Television Critics Association, Andy, 40, directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.