Real World Chicago ends tonight.
Exactly 51 weeks ago tonight, protested The Real World Chicago’s presence in the Wicker Park neighborhood, which was caught on tape. Tonight, a week shy of that anniversary, the show concludes its 24 episode season at 10 p.m. ET on MTV.
reality TV news and reviews, in your inbox
- The problems with Top Chef Charleston’s visit to a plantation December 8, 2016
- Survivor fast-forwards through two easy, satisfying votes December 7, 2016
- What Bachelor spoilers tell us about its more diverse contestant pool December 7, 2016
- Watch the first trailer for Hunted, CBS’ promising new “real-life thriller” December 6, 2016
- Antarctica’s first reality show will flip your idea of it upside down December 6, 2016
about Andy Dehnart
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Vulture, and many other publications. Andy, 38, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.