Elisabeth, quarterback marry.
Survivor 2‘s Elisabeth Filarski and Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Tim Hasselbeck got married on Saturday. The two met in college and announced their engagement last year. Elisabeth is currently hosting The Style For Less on Style network.
reality TV news and reviews, in your inbox
- MTV rewards Fear Factor for keeping, not scaring away, young viewers August 22, 2017
- Fox show will follow professional, single women ready to have a baby August 22, 2017
- There will be a third Drag Race All Stars, and Untucked is returning to TV August 21, 2017
- This new show is probably Gordon Ramsay’s next Kitchen Nightmares August 21, 2017
- How to watch the eclipse on TV, and other reality on TV this week August 21, 2017
about Andy Dehnart
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Vulture, and many other publications. Andy, 39, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.