Elisabeth, quarterback marry.
Survivor 2‘s Elisabeth Filarski and Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Tim Hasselbeck got married on Saturday. The two met in college and announced their engagement last year. Elisabeth is currently hosting The Style For Less on Style network.
reality TV news and reviews, in your inbox
- So You Think You Can Dance will be back for season 15—but without all-stars? February 16, 2018
- RuPaul’s Drag Race returns in March with 90-minute episodes plus Untucked February 16, 2018
- Love After Lockup’s surprising origin and success February 16, 2018
- Top Chef will film in Kentucky for its 16th season February 15, 2018
- Survivor’s Jenna Morasca revived with opioid overdose drug and bit officer, police say February 15, 2018
about Andy Dehnart
Andy Dehnart’s writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in The Washington Post, The Los Angeles Times, Pacific Standard, and other publications. He has covered reality television for more than 18 years, and created reality blurred in 2000.
A member of the Television Critics Association, Andy, 40, directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.