Sorority Life debuts tonight.
MTV’s Sorority Life, a sort of The Real World in a sorority house, debuts tonight at 10:30 p.m. The show features a group of women (six sisters and six pledges) from the Sigma Alpha Epsilon Pi sorority at the University of California at Davis.
reality TV news and reviews, in your inbox
- Appeals court agrees Brendan Dassey should be released—or retried June 22, 2017
- Details about Channel 4’s new Great British Bake-Off, and what Mel thinks June 22, 2017
- Big Brother 19’s twist: temptations and consequences June 21, 2017
- Jeff Probst never took himself out of Emmy consideration June 21, 2017
- Corinne’s lawyer still investigating Bachelor in Paradise because of ‘multiple new witnesses’ June 20, 2017
about Andy Dehnart
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Vulture, and many other publications. Andy, 39, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.