Sorority Life debuts tonight.
MTV’s Sorority Life, a sort of The Real World in a sorority house, debuts tonight at 10:30 p.m. The show features a group of women (six sisters and six pledges) from the Sigma Alpha Epsilon Pi sorority at the University of California at Davis.
reality TV news and reviews, in your inbox
- Survivor and Jeff Probst acknowledged a moment but missed a milestone April 27, 2017
- Alex Apple’s final thoughts on Stranded with a Million Dollars April 26, 2017
- MTV’s Challenge is spinning off a new competition April 26, 2017
- The show where strangers strip each other is casting in the U.S. April 26, 2017
- Bachelor Chris Soules charged with leaving fatal accident; Bachelorette suitors’ DUIs, arrests April 25, 2017
about Andy Dehnart
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Vulture, and many other publications. Andy, 39, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.