Survivor Marquesas debuts tonight.
Seven weeks after the conclusion of Survivor Africa, Survivor Marquesas is debuting tonight at 8 p.m. ET. Returning to an island setting, the cast will, for the first time, not be given any food, water, or rations. Additionally, previous votes will not count as tie-breakers at tribal council. Also for the first time, CBS distributed screening copies of the first episode–without the immunity challenge or final vote–to critics. What those who’ve seen the tape are saying about this installment:
- “the players seem more likable than the crew in Africa, or at least less hateful.”
- “There are worse things you can do than watch a TV show situated on a beautiful island in the South Pacific.”
- the “setting,…cast and some initial situations…are positive.”
- “Early signs are positive.”
- Survivors “will find their tropical isle home is far from the South Sea paradise of lore.”