Kym definitely out of Hear’Say.
Rumors that Kym has quit Hear’Say, the UK Popstars-formed group, have been confirmed, and now five people are four. Auditions will be held to find her replacement.
+ also: Popstars loser group has to change their name.
reality TV news and reviews, in your inbox
- Jeff Varner’s shame, Property Brothers’ empire, and 32 other reality TV news stories May 26, 2017
- Why the American Idol reboot is ‘floundering dangerously’ May 25, 2017
- Survivor Game Changers ends with a mostly terrible finale May 24, 2017
- Review: Victorian Slum House reveals what’s changed, and what hasn’t May 24, 2017
- Survivor Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers: season 35’s cast, twist, and more May 24, 2017
about Andy Dehnart
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Vulture, and many other publications. Andy, 39, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.