Unfortunately, only one agent wanted to meet with Bunky, so until he moves to L.A. (he and his partner are selling their house and moving west), he’ll only be performing as part of his charity show, appropriately called The Bunky Show for Charity.
reality TV news and reviews, in your inbox
- Blue Planet II is another beautiful dive into the oceans. How are its stories constructed? January 19, 2018
- CNBC reality show crew arrested at airport with fake bomb January 19, 2018
- 35 renewed and upcoming reality shows January 18, 2018
- Tabatha Coffey’s return on Relative Success with Tabatha is relatively successful January 17, 2018
- Cat Deeley on her new show This Time Next Year—and So You Think You Can Dance January 16, 2018
about Andy Dehnart
Andy Dehnart’s writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in The Washington Post, The Los Angeles Times, Pacific Standard, and other publications. He has covered reality television for more than 18 years, and created reality blurred in 2000.
A member of the Television Critics Association, Andy, 40, directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.