Unfortunately, only one agent wanted to meet with Bunky, so until he moves to L.A. (he and his partner are selling their house and moving west), he’ll only be performing as part of his charity show, appropriately called The Bunky Show for Charity.
reality TV news and reviews, in your inbox
- Project Runway’s Wendy Pepper died November 17, 2017
- American Idol voting starts Sunday November 17, 2017
- A twist of spaghetti gives Survivor HvHvH its best episode yet November 15, 2017
- An interview with the new Mythbusters November 15, 2017
- Bees, bears, and a bath house: a Homestead Rescue preview November 15, 2017
about Andy Dehnart
Andy Dehnart’s writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in The Washington Post, The Los Angeles Times, Pacific Standard, and other publications. He has covered reality television for more than 18 years, and created reality blurred in 2000.
A member of the Television Critics Association, Andy, 40, directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.