CBS confirms Survivor 4 location.
As was reported at the beginning of this month, Survivor 4 will be filmed on the island of Nuku Hiva, CBS confirmed yesterday–long after Survivor Maps published maps and info about the new location.
reality TV news and reviews, in your inbox
- This beer ad should become a reality series April 28, 2017
- The Gong Show’s host: Mike Myers, but in character April 28, 2017
- The Toy Box: kids have finally ruined a reality show April 28, 2017
- Bravo renewed these 16 reality shows April 27, 2017
- Survivor and Jeff Probst acknowledged a moment but missed a milestone April 27, 2017
about Andy Dehnart
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Vulture, and many other publications. Andy, 39, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.