reality TV news and reviews, in your inbox
- Robert Redford’s Ocean Warriors is a riveting spiritual successor to Whale Wars December 9, 2016
- Why NBC must cancel The New Celebrity Apprentice before it airs December 8, 2016
- The problems with Top Chef Charleston’s visit to a plantation December 8, 2016
- Survivor fast-forwards through two easy, satisfying votes December 7, 2016
- What Bachelor spoilers tell us about its more diverse contestant pool December 7, 2016
about Andy Dehnart
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Vulture, and many other publications. Andy, 38, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.