Flickerstick signs with Epic.
Flickerstick recently signed with Epic Records, which will release their new album and re-release their independently produced album, Welcoming Home the Astronauts, this October. E! Online also reports that Rex’s marriage broke up shortly after Bands on the Run aired.
reality TV news and reviews, in your inbox
- Omarosa’s exit from, and ascent to, The White House in two timelines December 16, 2017
- What happened to Santas in the Barn, the festive truTV competition December 15, 2017
- Why the Kardashians are influential travel guides December 14, 2017
- ABC cancels The Great American Baking Show season 3, fires Johnny Iuzzini December 13, 2017
- Jeff Probst’s latest advice for applying to Survivor December 13, 2017
about Andy Dehnart
Andy Dehnart’s writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in The Washington Post, The Los Angeles Times, Pacific Standard, and other publications. He has covered reality television for more than 18 years, and created reality blurred in 2000.
A member of the Television Critics Association, Andy, 40, directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.