O-Town plays a high school prom.
No, they’re not that desperate for money–yet. Instead, they played at the prom of Seventeen magazine’s “Rock Your Prom” contest. The winner got to slow dance with each member of O-Town. The prom will be webcast this Thursday at 8 p.m. ET on seventeen.com.
reality TV news and reviews, in your inbox
- The Contender, Mark Burnett’s boxing competition, is coming back January 22, 2018
- Reality show says “improvised explosive device” caught by TSA was actually “vacuum compression luggage” January 22, 2018
- Drag Race All Stars returns, Ann Curry reunites people, and more reality TV debuting this week January 22, 2018
- Blue Planet II is another beautiful dive into the oceans. How are its stories constructed? January 19, 2018
- CNBC reality show crew arrested at airport with fake bomb January 19, 2018
about Andy Dehnart
Andy Dehnart’s writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in The Washington Post, The Los Angeles Times, Pacific Standard, and other publications. He has covered reality television for more than 18 years, and created reality blurred in 2000.
A member of the Television Critics Association, Andy, 40, directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.