Eden’s Crush will tour with ‘NSync.
‘NSync will be joined by Eden’s Crush, the group from Popstars, on their summer tour from June 19 to July 27. Let the Manufactured Group Tour 2001 jokes begin.
+ plus: Time looks at “inventing stardom.”
reality TV news and reviews, in your inbox
- Omarosa’s exit from, and ascent to, The White House in two timelines December 16, 2017
- What happened to Santas in the Barn, the festive truTV competition December 15, 2017
- Why the Kardashians are influential travel guides December 14, 2017
- ABC cancels The Great American Baking Show season 3, fires Johnny Iuzzini December 13, 2017
- Jeff Probst’s latest advice for applying to Survivor December 13, 2017
about Andy Dehnart
Andy Dehnart’s writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in The Washington Post, The Los Angeles Times, Pacific Standard, and other publications. He has covered reality television for more than 18 years, and created reality blurred in 2000.
A member of the Television Critics Association, Andy, 40, directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.