Danish Big Brother cast ordered to shut up.
The producer of Big Brother Denmark won its case to have the hamsters who walked out there held to their contracts, which prohibit them from talking about the show to the press.
reality TV news and reviews, in your inbox
- The Gong Show’s host: Mike Myers, but in character April 28, 2017
- The Toy Box: kids have finally ruined a reality show April 28, 2017
- Bravo renewed these 16 reality shows April 27, 2017
- Survivor and Jeff Probst acknowledged a moment but missed a milestone April 27, 2017
- Alex Apple’s final thoughts on Stranded with a Million Dollars April 26, 2017
about Andy Dehnart
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Vulture, and many other publications. Andy, 39, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.