Danish Big Brother cast ordered to shut up.
The producer of Big Brother Denmark won its case to have the hamsters who walked out there held to their contracts, which prohibit them from talking about the show to the press.
reality TV news and reviews, in your inbox
- Cat Deeley on her new show This Time Next Year—and So You Think You Can Dance January 16, 2018
- No, there will not be a Real Housewives of Nashville January 15, 2018
- Chain of Command televises the war on terror January 15, 2018
- Challenge auction, Gold Rush spin-off, John Lewis talks MLK, and more reality TV this week January 15, 2018
- RHONY’s Bobby Zarin, Jill Zarin’s husband, died today January 13, 2018
about Andy Dehnart
Andy Dehnart’s writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in The Washington Post, The Los Angeles Times, Pacific Standard, and other publications. He has covered reality television for more than 18 years, and created reality blurred in 2000.
A member of the Television Critics Association, Andy, 40, directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.