Danish Big Brother cast ordered to shut up.
The producer of Big Brother Denmark won its case to have the hamsters who walked out there held to their contracts, which prohibit them from talking about the show to the press.
reality TV news and reviews, in your inbox
- A review of Scared Famous: VH1 reality stars scared silly October 23, 2017
- What’s debuting this week in reality TV, Oct. 23 to 29 October 23, 2017
- How Gold Rush, Discovery’s most-popular show, is produced October 20, 2017
- Review: Top Chef Junior is Top Chef with a side of condescension October 19, 2017
- American Chopper is returning, again October 19, 2017
about Andy Dehnart
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Vulture, and many other publications. Andy, 39, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.