Danish Big Brother cast ordered to shut up.
The producer of Big Brother Denmark won its case to have the hamsters who walked out there held to their contracts, which prohibit them from talking about the show to the press.
reality TV news and reviews, in your inbox
- The life and lessons of Maya Angelou February 21, 2017
- Why a mountain lion was staring at me while I reported this story February 20, 2017
- Six brand-new reality shows and other unscripted TV debuting Feb. 20 to 26 February 20, 2017
- 10 years later, the sequel to Planet Earth offers a new perspective on the planet February 17, 2017
- Please, Project Runway Junior, never grow up or get old February 17, 2017
about Andy Dehnart
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Vulture, and many other publications. Andy, 39, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.