spoiler? another X marks the ousted.
A SurvivorSucks.com poster has posted a screen shot of a supposed accidental upload of the latest Survivor 2 victim’s picture with an X on it. The person? (highlight to read) Jeff. Whether it’s a hoax or not, it sounds familiar–it’s Gervase all over again.
reality TV news and reviews, in your inbox
- Tabatha Coffey’s return on Relative Success with Tabatha is relatively succesful January 17, 2018
- Cat Deeley on her new show This Time Next Year—and So You Think You Can Dance January 16, 2018
- No, there will not be a Real Housewives of Nashville January 15, 2018
- Chain of Command televises the war on terror January 15, 2018
- Challenge auction, Gold Rush spin-off, John Lewis talks MLK, and more reality TV this week January 15, 2018
about Andy Dehnart
Andy Dehnart’s writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in The Washington Post, The Los Angeles Times, Pacific Standard, and other publications. He has covered reality television for more than 18 years, and created reality blurred in 2000.
A member of the Television Critics Association, Andy, 40, directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.